Top 3 Uses for Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil is becoming a household favourite around here and I am not surprised as it is one of the most potent essential oils with some amazing health benefits.
This particular oil is extracted via steam distillation from the flower and the leaf and is also sourced from Hungary where it naturally thrives in the environment.
This oil be used Internally, Aromatically and I recommend dilution for Topical application.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration and help support memory
- Apply and massage onto the back of your neck
- Massage onto scalp before washing your hair to help promote abundant looking hair
- Add a drop to your Moroccan or Argon oil after styling
Healthy Internal Organ Function
- add a couple drops to a veggie capsule and take as required
- apply topically (diluted of course) to gallbladder area to assist gallbladder functions
Where to buy Rosemary Oil?
Not all essentials oils are created equal so make sure you are choosing a pure essential oil without any chemical or synthetic fillers as these would have little to no health benefits what so ever. When buying essential oils make sure they are therapeutic grade and a well known brand who openly discloses the rigorous testing the oils undergo. To purchase the essential oils from the brand I trust and personally use, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org